This pattern is a real winner. I'm thrilled with the results.
The fit is really lovely. I made it in a size 6. Adelaide is only 4 and a half, but she wears mostly size 5 and 6. The sleeves were a little long, as to be expected, so there's an inch or two of sleeve hem to last a couple of winters.
I did make a few changes to the pattern. I increased the width of the upper collar piece by about 5mm. It could do with another 5 to 10mm so it rolls better. (See how it is curling up a little in the photo below? That's what I mean about not enough roll. A little more steaming with the iron might fix it.) I also wish I hadn't top stitched the collar. I think the coat looks more professional and grown up without all the top stitching. I didn't top stitch the rest of the coat as the pattern instructs. Once you do buttonholes and stitch on buttons it holds all the seams in place.
I also raised the position of the pockets by about an inch. In fact I think they could be even a tad higher.
The lining has worked out well. I so much prefer a cotton lining to a silk or synthetic lining.
The back detail is really sweet on this coat. The empire line seam gives the coat a more youthful look. Again, I wish I hadn't top stitched it. I might unpick this.
Overall I'd definitely recommend this pattern. It's got about 18 pieces which is a drag to cut out. I think the result is worth it though.